- Payment is due at the time of checkout regardless of the date of shipping.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing before items ship when using the standard shipping option. For express shipping, please allow 1-2 business days for processing. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Delivery time quotes do not include weekends, are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation. There may be added delays due to weather, holidays, or delivery company exceptions beyond our control. The delivery company is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order. Large orders may require multiple packages that ship separately.
- For Alaska and Hawaii, standard shipping rate is $8.95. Also, standard shipping may take up to 12-16 business days and express shipping is unfortunately not available.
- Express Shipping is NOT available to post office boxes—all standard deliveries to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via USPS parcel post. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding when you will receive your order.
- Free standard shipping is offered on orders that are over $75 and that are within the continental United States. This offer does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii. This offer also does not apply to international orders.
- Shipping Insurance. Shipping Insurance provided by USPS or UPS comes with every purchase and protects against loss or damage. Insurance coverage only protects the actual value of mail contents.
- Carrier Contact Numbers:
- USPS: 1-800-275-8777
- International USPS: 1-800-222-1811
- UPS: 1-800-742-5877
- Check Order Status: HERE
U.S. Domestic Shipping Rates
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charge||Order By||Estimated Delivery|
|$4.95*||12:00 Noon PST||3 to 7 business days after shipping. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.|
|12:00 Noon PST||3 to 7 business days after shipping. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.|
|Express||$22*||12:00 Noon PST||
2 to 3 business days after shipping. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
*Alaska & Hawaii: Standard Shipping for all orders is $8.95. Express shipping is not available.
Skye & Sage Is NOT Responsible For:
- Delays with US Postal Service or UPS shipping
- International Duties or Customs Charges
- Lost, damaged, or marked delivered items. USPS or UPS insurance comes with each purchase to protect against loss or damage. To file a claim with the carrier, please click the following links:
Wrong Address Disclaimer
- It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that he or she enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible after placing your order. We will do our best to make the change; however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the carrier directly before contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you should still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
- All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
International (CANADA ONLY) Shipping
- Currently Skye & Sage only ships internationally to Canada.
- Shipping prices to Canada are based on the total weight of the order. Please allow 1-3 business days for orders to be processed and packaged before they are shipped.
- UPS International Orders CANNOT be shipped to a P.O. Box. If you choose this option and enter a P.O. Box, your order will not ship.
- Shipping insurance comes with every purchase and protects against loss or damage. Shipping insurance does not cover the shipping fee.
- DDP- Delivery Duty Paid. All applicable customs, duties, taxes, and fees charged by your government are calculated and paid at checkout.
- Our Customer Commitment: Due to the current small size of our boutique, our shipping rates may not compete with those of larger vendors. As we continue to grow we are committed to searching for the most reliable carriers and discounted shipping rates for Skye & Sage customers.
- Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on a package coming from outside of your country. International customers (outside of the United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. These fees are calculated and included at checkout.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- Once Skye & Sage has turned a package over to the carrier for shipping, Skye & Sage is no longer liable for lost, held, or damaged packages. USPS or UPS provide insurance with every purchase and any inquiries should be handled directly with them. Skye & Sage is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Skye & Sage customers purchase shipping service from the USPS or UPS, so any shipping issues or problems must be handled by the carrier used.